Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Year in review... quilts

I like to go back over my accomplishments at the end of each year! TodayI will review my completed quilts for 2011. Here are the biggies..... 1) Busytown quilt 2) Denyse Schmidt snuggle quilt






7) Storybook quilt 8) prayer quilt

I had a lot of fun with quilt backs this year! Big splashy fabrics and pieced backs.
I also experimented with scrappy bindings. Fun! I will be doing more of those. My cross quilt will be my first finish of 2012. It is at the quilter now! I also plan to finish up my Birdie Stitches quilt and my Ticker Tape quilt next year. It's great to have several projects already in the somewhat-finished stage!

2 comments:

Maria said...

All your quilts look fabulous Ellyn and I love your backings too.
Go girl and stitch up a storm again in 2012

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

You got a lot done in 2011! I'm hoping for at least 3 quilt finishes and a few new started in 2012. We'll see how well I do with that idea!