Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Busytown Quilt

You probably remember my story about the busy town quilt. Well, the baby who will belong to this quilt is due to arrive any day! I picked it up from Connie the super quilter while I was in Arizona and spent the last day or so stitching on the binding. It's done! Just in time. The Auntie to be just came by to pick it up.Oh yes, Steve is home! Do you like his new shoes? Here's the back of the quilt, pieced with some of the fat quarters I didn't use on the front.




I hope baby arrives soon & loves her new quilt.





5 comments:

Lisa said...

So bright, love it!

Melissa said...

I love how happy this quilt it - the colors just make me smile!

~Niki~ said...

very pretty!
we live in AZ, as well.
Congrats to your dd.

Maria said...

What a gorgeous bright quilt for the babe.

Great shoes Steve. Matches the quilt.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Love it and I like the fact that Steve's laces match the back. :) LOVE the orange polkies!