Thursday, December 29, 2011

Year in Review... Bags and wool felt

As usual, my crafting was heavy in the bags department this year! Here are a few of my bag finishes: 1) Ipad bag 2) diaper bag

3) Hexie bag 4) polka dot bag



I self published my third bag pattern this year too! You can get the Town Square bag pattern in my etsy shop.



I have also developed quite a fondness for wool felt! Here are some of my favorite felt projects this year.1) Hamster 2) sunshine clip (pattern available here)

3) pin cushion 4) cookies


My first pattern published in a magazine was this year too! My watermelon clip was published in the summer issue of Craftsanity. What a thrill for me! I have several more pattern ideas brewing for 2012. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Maria said...

more gorgeous finishes Ellyn.
My favorite is the pincushion.