Friday, November 26, 2010

Christmas Quilts

They took this picture of Ally & I when we dropped our quilts off at Happiness is Quilting last week..... Today the voting and bidding begins! If you are in downtown McKinney in the next few weeks, take a look around in all the shops for quilts that were entered. Ours are hanging somewhere, but I have no idea where! I'm going to need to go poke around and find them soon! I really enjoyed this project.

We are decking the halls today..... tis the season! I love unpacking the Christmas decorations every year & finding treasures that I had forgotten about. It's always fun to add new things too. This year I get to add the pretty swap quilts that Maria made for me! And the pretty winter swap quilt I got from Kate last year. Oh how I love swapping with other bloggers!

Looking forward to sharing some holiday posts with you soon! Now, back to the decorating!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Both the Little Quilts are lovley.
Hope you all had fun decorating for Christmas.
You will have to do some Pics.
I love to swap too.I have my thinking cap on for our next one. Does it have to be crafty?????

Melissa said...

Hi Ellyn - great photo of y'all with the quilts. BTW I just gave you a blog award, please check it out on my blog! Feel free to pass it on, or not, as your time and schedule permit. http://melissagross.blogspot.com/2010/11/new-blog-award.html

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Very nice! I like the hearts and presents one very much.

Renée said...

Oh I'm loving the baby in the manger with the glorious star! What a fun idea for an auction.