My friend Melissa gave me this Stylish blogger Award today! Melissa has a great blog, Daily Life - Bits & Pieces, where she shares her very creative scrapbooking ideas & lots of other interesting tidbits. Check it out, I know you'll enjoy it! Thanks Melissa!
Here are the rules that come along with this award:
1)thank & link back to the person who awarded it to you (done!)
2)share 8 things about yourself
3)pay it forward to 8 bloggers you have recently discovered
4)contact those bloggers & tell them about the award.
Ok, here goes.....
8 things about me......
1) I have a college degree in accounting which came in handy for a while! But I enjoy my creative pursuits so much more.
2) I'm left handed
3) I originally thought I would be a music teacher, or a music therapist. I love to sing in the church choir.
4) I learned to sew when I was about 8 or 9 years old (that was just a few years ago!)
5) I love to do handwork, embroidery, hand sewing, handstitching binding on quilts
6) I hate peanut butter, always have.
7) I'm a city girl, love to visit big cities & always like to live near a major city
8) I have the greatest husband & 3 kids a girl could ever ask for. They make me happy every day.
So now you know more about me than you ever really cared for, right?
Here are 8 bloggers that I have been especially enjoying lately! I know, it says discovered lately, but I'm cheating! Some of these blogs I have been loving for quite a while. I award them the Stylish Blogger Award.....
Jen - Miss Punkie Pie
Gnee - Singing with Birds
Maria - Life on the Block
Jeanette - Sweet Jeanette
Lisa - The Princess and the Monkey
Jodi - Pleasant Home
Shauna - Gluten free girl and the chef
Jane - Sew Create It
Gosh I could give you a much longer list than this one! But, alas the rules say 8, so 8 it is. Thanks again Melissa!