Saturday, November 20, 2010

Guest Blogger - Ally Z!

Today my daughter Ally has agreed to tell you about her Christmas Challenge quilt! You've all heard me talk about Ally before. I'll let her introduce herself to you....

Hello! It's Ally! my quilt is the one in the picture, It is called Gifts of Love because people give gifts when they love people. The hearts are made from the fabric we had to use and the presents are different fabrics, but some are the same. Also the presents have real ribbon on them o make them look wrapped up. The back of my quilt is the green polka dots and it has a label that I made with green and red markers. We turned them in today and they took a picture of me and mom to put in the newspaper i think.

Thanks Ally! I really love her quilt, don't you?

Now, back to the sewing room to reevaluate my list & make a plan for the coming week. I think I will continue my finish a day plan, as that really helped me accomplish a lot last week! Guessing there won't be a finish today though. Unless we count Ally's quilt! Yes! Let's do that.

7 comments:

Sally said...

Ally- Your quilt is great! I absolutely love it! The name is great, too. I do love giving gifts to my loved ones :-)

Lisa said...

Beautiful quilt and name for it Ally.

Melissa said...

That quilt is gorgeous. Yellow is my favorite color so I especially like the way the border pops out around all those cute hearts & gifts!

Tammy said...

I love the quilt Ally!!! Perfection!

Digital-Grace said...

"Gifts of Love because people give gifts when they love people." How beautiful Ally - I don't even know you but I can tell that you are somebody I would like to get to know - you are very special!

Maria said...

ou have made a beautiful little quilt Ally and I think the name is great.

Sewjoe said...

Yeah! You got it done! It turned out so cute!