Thursday, June 2, 2011

secret project complete

If you hop on over to Craftsanity, you will see that Jennifer has the next issue of her terrific new craft magazine almost ready to ship! Lots of fun summer crafty ideas. If you look down a few paragraphs you'll see the surprise I've been working on. I have a project in her new issue! I'm very excited to have a sweet summer hair clip pattern featured, something every little girl will want to wear to picnics this summer. I'll post a picture for you as soon as Jennifer sends out the magazine...


Meanwhile, I've added another fun summer hair clip pattern in my shop. It's this bright & cheerful sunshine clip. And... it's a pdf file, sent directly to your computer when you order. So, no shipping charges and no waiting by the mailbox for it to arrive. Here's a picture of the new pattern which is available now:



Didn't Kelsey do a terrific job modelling for me? My plan is to introduce a new hair clip pattern in my shop every week this summer, so stay tuned! Meanwhile, you can get started on the sunshine while you wait for your issue of Craftsanity to arrive! What? You haven't ordered one yet? You better scoot on over to Jennifer's shop right away then! You won't want to miss it!



7 comments:

Marie Bostwick said...

How sweet! Now I just need to get my children to produce some granddaughters so I can make this for them! Congrats, Ellyn!

Jennifer said...

Thanks for contributing to CraftSanity Magazine and spreading the word about the summer issue. Readers are going to love your project!

Sewjoe said...

Yeah! So glad it is finally in print. Can't wait to see the magazine.

Melissa said...

How exciting to have your project featured in the magazine! Congrats!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous! Might need to buy a couple of your patterns for my girls...

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Love it! I wished Amelia liked to wear things in her hair. She hates it. Pulls everything out after 5 minutes.

vitageruth said...

I am looking forward to seeing your pattern in this summers' issue! Your work is lovely!