Wednesday, April 24, 2013

random life

I don't want you to think I'm just sitting in front of the TV eating bon bons (what the heck are bon bons anyways?).  Here's a glimpse into my instagram life.....

 There was a quilt bound this week with scrappy binding (I haven't done a scrappy binding in ages!)
 Labels sewn on two big quilts so they can be gifted.
 more hexis joined.

And a pedicure in pretty sandals (because spring will come eventually, right?)

Tomorrow Melissa and I have our second inspiration day. Hopefully I will have some fun things to share with you after that. What's happening in your crafty world?

3 comments:

Maria said...

Pleased to see you are keeping busy stitching and not eating Bon Bons while I am busy painting.....
Love the pretty toes and snadles..

Melissa said...

Yes, spring is definitely going to get here and stay soon!

prsd4tim2 said...

Scrappy binding is my favorite. Bon bons are these little candy things, or sometimes ice cream... I eat them all the time. Ha!

And I decided this morning that I need a new pair of sandals. Despite the weather (it's May already - really?) it really is spring.