Thursday, April 25, 2013

April inspiration day

Today Melissa and I went on our second inspiration day excursion. Since we didn't have a lot of time this time and there was a lot of hoopla going on downtown (all five living US presidents in Dallas today for the opening of George W Bush's presidential library) we decided to stay right here in our hometown of Allen. We took some pictures of my latest quilt finish at the playground.  I'll share the quilt pictures with you in another post....
A visit to the veteran's memorial. Very powerful to see the flags flying at half mast to honor those who lost their lives last week in the explosion in West, TX.
 And we spent some time among the bluebonnets....
 Since I accidentally got a shot like this one last time, I decided it should be a tradition. So here's me (the shadow) taking a picture of Melissa, taking a picture....
I'll have more to share with you after I sort through all of our photos and process the inspiration a bit!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Such a fun day! Your photo of the memorial turned out great.