Thursday, March 31, 2016

First Quarter FAL

Back in January, I committed to finish five projects in the first quarter of the Finish Along. How did I do? Well, see for yourself!


1) Christmas Jelly Roll Race....
DONE!
read more about it here
2) Bee Block Quilt.....
DONE!
blogged here


3) Baby Quilt.....
DONE!
read more here
4) Trust quilt...
DONE!


5) Explore quilt....
DONE!
blogged
Whew! I finished them all! I'm linking up with the finish along here. Do go and check out everyone elses awesome finishes! Now off I go to make my list for the second quarter.




4 comments:

Chantal said...

Those are five terrific finishes Ellyn! Congratulations on getting them done. Beauties, each and every one. Can't wait to see what you accomplish in the next quarter. You are on a roll!

Maria said...

Well done Ellyn, five fabulous finishes...
Pleased to see you have been enjoying family time in the past few posts with great food and some baseball games as well...

Debbie said...

Well didn't YOU do good? Awesome, Ellyn!

Nicky said...

Well done on those five finishes and I love how you transformed the Christmas Jelly Roll Race! Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2016 global FAL hosts.