Monday, December 14, 2015

happy mail from down under

A couple of weeks ago I got a wonderful package in the mail from my blogging friend Maria. She always spoils me at the holidays. This beautiful Christmas table runner fits perfectly on my front hall table and I love it there! The Anni Downs fabrics are perfect. Maria knows how much I love her designs.
Maria also made me a fantastic Christmas bunting. I tried to get a picture of the whole thing but
for some reason it won't load to my blog post. Here are two up-close photos of each end of the bunting. They showcase my favorite fabrics in the whole thing.... koalas & kangaroos of course!


I love it so much! Thank you Maria! You're so special to me!



2 comments:

Ondrea said...

Special gifts from a special lady to a special gal.

Maria said...

Ellyn the table runner looks great on the hall table .. I also had trouble taking a photo of the bunting ...Wierd....