Saturday, August 17, 2013

love those crafty birthdays!

Can I just say, I just adore my crafty friends! We had another wonderful birthday celebration yesterday, for Joellen. A Stampin' Up gal named Sharon helped us all make 2 adorable notecards. Here's the gang...
Two of Joellen's sweet daughters joined us. These girls are totally crafty. Must be genetic. I didn't get a picture of Sharon before the camera battery died (dumb. I know) but here are a couple of pictures of her fabulous studio space...

 If I had this space I would never leave my house. Ever. It was so great! Here's the birthday girl, all smiles...
And another group shot. What a terrific day! 
Do you have awesome crafty friends like mine?

7 comments:

Maria said...

Can see you all had the best day....

Melissa said...

It was so much fun! I'm so glad these crafty birthday parties evolved from Crafty Tuesdays - what will we come up with next?

Anonymous said...

Do you have a Facebook page?

Tricia ~~ Handmade Whimzy said...

That is a great studio! You're lucky to have so many great crafty friends!

Trae Flesher said...

I do have crafty friends like yours! Oh...wait a second...

prsd4tim2 said...

OK. I am officially jealous! Sounds like so much fun!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Love that crafty space! I have a few "true life" crafty friends but not many. Bloggers are the best crafting buddies. :)