Friday, August 16, 2013

crafty birthday gift

I'm heading out to another crafty birthday party today (I'm loving these parties!) but more on that later. I've been waiting to show you what I made for my buddy Joellen's birthday....

 I've had Barri Sue Gaudet's book Quilt a Gift for a long time but hadn't made anything out of it. Joellen loves houses & I thought this little felt house hanger would make her smile. Plus I love felt, love handwork and love Joellen. So why not?!

Ok, off I go to celebrate with the girls. Happy Friday friends!

6 comments:

Maria said...

I am sure Joellen will love her gorgeous birthday gift

Melissa said...

I'm loving these parties, too! Such a cute gift.

Trae Flesher said...

It's adorable! I enjoyed our time together today as well...good times, good times!

Trae Flesher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Great gift!

Sally said...

This is very sweet! I'm sure your friend loved it!