Sunday, December 23, 2012

2012 review... large quilts


I think it's safe to say I won't be cranking out any more big quilts in 2012! Here are most of the ones I completed this year. A very productive year if I may say so myself! AND I actually kept some of these for myself, which is rare. 

I learned some new techniques this year (like making crumb blocks in the last quilt on the top row), participated in some fun block swaps (Kaffe 9 patches in the second row, red and cream and lime and gray, in the bottom row), and completed some blocks of the month and challenge quilts (Birdie stitches in the top row and ticker tape blocks on the bottom).

It's always fun to look back at the end of the year and see what I have accomplished! 

1 comment:

Maria said...

WOW!!! They all do look fabulous all together like that. I can't even pick a favorite.