Tuesday, August 14, 2012

zipper pouch swap

Last night we had our zipper pouch swap at The Quilt Asylum. It was really fun, even though our numbers have dwindled (summertime maybe?). You have already seen my pouch. Here are all of them together...
 I love that they are all different, from teeny tiny pouches (perfect to store your earbuds! Or coins) to over-achiever large pouches! Here's the one I received made by Susan B...
I just love the bright pezzie fabrics and the snazzy buttons, just my style! And it's a good sized pouch which will easily hold a small handwork project on the go. Or maybe jewelry when I travel. I just love it and can't wait to put it to use.

Next swap is potholders. I've already created a Pinterest board for ideas and my creative brain is beginning to work.... stay tuned...

3 comments:

Maria said...

All the pouches are lovely. I like the colourful you received..

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Score! Love the one you received!

Melissa said...

Those are all so cute!