Wednesday, August 15, 2012

mini quilt finish

You might remember way back in June when I pieced together this double disappearing nine patch quilt. Or maybe you don't. That's ok too, I know you've read a thousand blogs since then. Who am I kidding? Anyways... my buddy Diann did an awesome job quilting it and this afternoon I stitched on the binding....
 And it's all done! Our quilt guild is having a mini quilt auction next month and I will turn this in tomorrow from Diann and I. Because it takes two of us to make a mini quilt. So there.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Lovely little quilt. Sew nice to have a friend to work with....

Melissa said...

Wow, you have been productive!

Lauri said...

Just found your blog and am looking through your quilts...love this one! Especially the Reunion fabric...I'm working with some right now, but using a different color way. Love your quilts!