Tuesday, August 21, 2012

pictures from Ohio

My brother sent these pics with instructions that I blog them immediately! Apparently (according to Ally) he is sitting at the computer hitting refresh... so here goes....
 Two of my favorite girls in their matching Ohio State shirts. Apparently there is some brainwashing going on. They think if they buy her clothes she will choose to permanently leave her mommy and daddy and Texas. Ha!

And a picture of the sweet sleeping Mackenzie with her Dora quilt...
looks like it works!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

They are so cute in their matching outfits!

Maria said...

Lovely photo of your girls.. Boy Mackenzie has grown so quickly..

So cute sleeping under her quilt..

prsd4tim2 said...

Well, Ohio State is a good school... Of course there is a small matter of out-of-state tuition. I told my kids I would pay the in-state tuition and if they chose to go out-of-state, they could pay the difference. They fooled me and all went to church schools. Luckily for them, tuition was just about the same as in-state. I guess we all lucked out.