Wednesday, August 22, 2012

a fun swap!

My bloggy friend Maria and I organized a swap this summer just between the two of us. I received word this morning that she had received her bundle from me... finally! I received hers about a week ago but was waiting to blog about it until hers arrived. Here is what I sent off to Australia for her to enjoy...

I had so much fun putting it all together.... a little zipper pouch and needle book, some homemade buttons, a fabric bundle, some sewing stickers. And this little stitchery mini that was so much fun to make...

Here is the bundle that arrived at my house....
 It's hard to see but the fabric and trim it came wrapped in is just adorable, and will, no doubt, be appearing in a future project! The pretty postcard is hanging on my inspiration board now. Inside is this beautiful sewing portfolio...
Look at all those awesome zipper compartments! And inside, bright beautiful yo-yos, gorgeous buttons made by a friend of Maria's, quilt labels, a fun schnibbles pattern, a sewing brooch for me to wear...

 Thank you Maria! I will use and enjoy all of it and will think of you every time I do.


2 comments:

Maria said...

It was fun swapping with your Ellyn.
Thanks heaps .....

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Fabulous swap goodies on both sides. :)