Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Doll Quilt Received

As promised, here is a picture of the beautiful quilt I received in last night's swap.


It was made by Kathleen and I just adore it! Look closely at the center of the bottom flower...
All those gorgeous sequins and beads hand stitched on. So pretty and sparkly! I will be hanging it on the wall of my sewing room so I can see it every day. Thanks Kathleen!


As usual, my camera did not make it into my bag last night. When will I learn to take it where ever I go? Three years of blogging, (yikes, I missed my blogaversarie! It was last week...) you'd think I'd have that down. So, I am waiting for group shots to be posted by The Quilt Asylum or my buddy Joellen, then I will share them with you.




Our next swap is tote bags, in October. I have already been scanning Pinterest and Flickr looking for inspiration!


update: See the whole group and our quilts on The Quilt Asylum blog here.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Your little quilt is gorgeous indeed.
I was going to ask you what you do with the Doll Quilt but you answered that for me in your post.
They are just like a little wall hanging.
Have fun researching for your next swap.

Melissa said...

What a beautiful little quilt you got - such happy colors!I'm getting better about keeping my camera with me, but still occasionally realize it's sitting at home when I want it!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Pretty! Love the flower center!