Sunday, September 27, 2009

treats from around the world

A while ago I shared with you here about a new friend, Lisa, from Australia. We've been tweeting & emailing back & forth ever since & recently decided to do a little swap. While my package to her is still finding it's way across the ocean, hers has arrived! Check out the lovely goodies she sent me...

I stole the picture from her sweet blog post which is amazingly dated Monday, Sept 28, even though it is still Sunday the 27 at my house! So very strange!


I have already hung the darling felt embroidery near my sewing machine, where I can look at it every single day. I love that Lisa added a little birdhouse to match my collection! So thoughtful. The knit items are a special treat since, try as I might, I cannot seem to master knitting! The mug cuff will be in constant use soon as winter will come (yes, even in Texas!) & it will keep my tea warm! I love the pretty soft washcloth & you should smell the soap! YUMMY! I wore the pretty button pin to dinner with my family already! Makes me smile...


Oh, & I can't wait to send the pretty bibs on to baby Mackenzie! What a special treat for my new baby niece (who, by the way, is getting cuter by the minute! They can't send the pictures fast enough for me!)


What an awesome week! First my friendship bag arrived & then this delicious package. I am feeling quite spoiled! Thank you Lisa!

No comments: