Friday, May 22, 2009

oh happy day!

You probably heard the squeal coming from our house to your house (where ever you are!) yesterday... ok, there were actually 2 squeals. The first was when I opened the mailbox & saw a big envelope from Pink Chalk Fabric. I forced myself to open all the junk mail first, in anticipation of what was inside.....
Two fat quarter bundles of Red Letter Day by Lizzy House! See how pretty they are all tied up nice? That didn't last long....
This one is my favorite colorway. It's called pond. Fabulous!
Oh, & the second squeal? That came when Allyson walked into my sewing room & saw what we (I?) had gotten! She likes this colorway better....
It's called galosh. & then she informed me that this is her favorite duck. No, I do believe she said that she IS this duck....
Whatever that means! I'm not sure. At any rate, I think Allyson & I are going to have to look at this fabric for a couple of days until we decide what it needs to become.
& for those of you following my granny-square-a-day progress..... 32 squares done!

Happy Weekend!

No comments: