Wednesday, November 5, 2008

no more pictures!

Sorry, you won't be seeing pictures of my creations for a while. I am making Christmas gifts! I don't want my secrets & surprises to get out.....

On another note, I had a wonderful visit with Leigh Anne at ASU last weekend, & my parents in AZ. We did some shopping (mostly Christmas! Sorry I can't share that either.... geez, why have a blog at all? Good question...). We also went to see The Secret Life of Bees - a great movie & a wonderful book, I highly recommend both. I must warn you in advance though (& no, I did not warn Leigh Anne but I should have) there are some difficult topics in the movie & some hard scenes to watch. Dakota Fanning did a wonderful job & is growing up before our eyes. Amazing!

Ok, back to my sewing machine I go..... Have a wonderful day

No comments: