Thursday, October 21, 2021

Firefly Tote

In a total change of pace, I made a bag! I love making bags and have neglected it lately. On a recent quilt shop hop in San Antonio with a friend, I saw the pattern for Noodlehead's Firefly Tote and decided I needed to make one pronto! This is the project size. I plan to make the tote size soon.
I love the accent fabric so much! It's Forage by Anna Graham, a Robert Kaufman woven fabric. Also, until I typed that this very minute, it didn't occur to me that the pattern and the fabric were both designed by Anna! Duh! The navy is a Dimples print from Andover.
It was fun to add one of my little leather labels. This pattern was a pretty quick sew and I really love the finished bag.

I'll be making more of these for sure.
 

2 comments:

Maria said...

Gorgeous tote make with pretty fabrics….
I have one of those nice leather tags on a pretty pouch.

Debbie said...

This turned out SO cute! Isn't it a great pattern? I love that accent fabric too. I've made a lot of little projects with it. Is your 'main' fabric a quilter's cotton?