Wednesday, February 3, 2021

some weaving

Well it's a blogging miracle! By some freak of nature my blog has decided to start loading photos again! Nothing I tried to do to fix it seemed to work, but suddenly it works. hmmmm...

Anyways, I wanted to share a lovely weaving set I recently finished and delivered to a happy customer. She requested two towels, four placemats and four cloth napkins in these lovely blues and teals...
I am delighted with the result! I had not done placemats before. A wide fabric binding gave them a nice sturdy frame and nicely coordinated them to the napkins I hemmed on my machine.

 I will be doing more sets like this down the road for sure!

Happy to be back blogging... I've missed you!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Yeh ! So good blogger is behaving.....
Loving 🥰 the pretty set. Especially the placemats...

Debbie said...

Yay for miracles of any sort! LOVE this set you made and glad it opens up some new opportunities. Really lovely!

Made by Mrs Jones x said...

Oh they are beautiful.