Friday, March 20, 2020

Patchwork Tea Quilt

A couple of weeks ago I was lucky to have the opportunity to test out Jessica's newest pattern, the Patchwork Tea Quilt. I made one block, which was lots of fun! I plan to make more blocks to add to it down the road.
One clever part of this block that I love is the addition of some bits of selvage stitched to each tag. I had a blast digging through my selvages deciding what to use on mine. Then I found this one and it was perfect!

If you're looking for a fun pattern I highly recommend  this one! Jessica is including her Teabag Wallet pattern with each purchase which is a terrific bonus. I plan to make a bunch of those to use as Christmas Gifts next year. Might as well start knocking them out while I'm stuck at home!

Happy sewing friends!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Such a fun block and good use of scraps.. Enjoy sewing the tea bag pouches.