Sunday, June 1, 2014

and May is a wrap!

Is it just me, or is this year just flying by? I know I think that every year, but seriously? June 1 already? Wow. Yesterday I finished up my May calendar journal and got my June journal ready to go....

 I feel pretty good about my accomplishments this month. 2 finished quilts (Pow Wow Quilt and Michael Miller Challenge quilt), lots of progress on my Marcelle Medallion, a new top for me, several crochet medallions and yards and yards of paper garland for the upcoming graduation!
 I had some other small finishes that I can't share with you just yet. I'm not thinking June will be as productive in the sewing room. This coming Friday is Ally's High School graduation, complete with house guests, and a fun party. After that we have college orientation and lots to do to get her ready to head off at the end of summer! It's an exciting time.

Here is how our May wrapped up....

a beautiful, very clear rainbow in the sky last night! God is good.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Lots of great finishes there Ellyn.
Hoe exciting for you too Ally with your Graduation and a party as well. do post some pics..
Beautiful double rainbow there...

Melissa said...

Great job keeping up with your calendar - so FUN! You had quite a few finishes for May. We went out to visit my parents yesterday, so we missed the rainbow!

BTW - Robbie & I both finished Ally's book & will bring it by in the next day or so! :>)