Monday, October 15, 2012

winner!


The traveling stash box is ready to move on! So I turned to my friend the random number generator this morning....

Random number between 1 and 8:              5

#5 is Barb! Congratulations Barb! Barb said:
Wow! Look at how stuffed that box is. How fun! I've just learned about the traveling stash boxes this morning, and that sound like a lot of fun. Would love to play along. This week I'm working on a Halloween wall hanging - for myself!

I have emailed Barb and will ship the box off to her before the week is out (as soon as I get my car back from the shop. sigh. don't ask)

The good news is, without a car I am stuck in my sewing room... not a bad thing! 

2 comments:

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Congratulations to Barb! Enjoy it!

Barb Neiwert said...

Oh, boy! I have a surprise package coming in the mail soon - that's most of the fun, I imagine. Thanks Mr. Random Generator!