Tuesday, October 9, 2012

in my mail today

Last week I was the lucky winner over on Jen's blog of the traveling stash box. Today it arrived on my doorstep....

You might wonder what a traveling stash box is? Well, it's exactly like it sounds! This box has been traveling for nearly 2 years. It is jam packed full of fabric, patterns, notions and doodads (that's code for "the rest of the stuff") that other people have decided they no longer need in their stash. Fun stuff! If it arrives at your house, you dig through and find things you love to keep, replace them with things from your own stash, blog about the box, pick a winner to receive it next, and send it on. I'm not kidding you, this box is bursting at the seams!

Keep your eye on this space. In a few days I will show you what I have decided to keep from the box then we'll have a little contest to determine the next recipient.

6 comments:

Sally said...

I can't wait to see what's in the box, what you choose out of it, and what you put in it!

Maria said...

Seams a really fun thing to do...

I am also looking forward to seeing what you keep...

Lisa said...

Wow that is one BIG box!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

fun! Can't wait to see what you picked! :)

Melissa said...

Definitely a good mail day!

frog loves monkey said...

What a fun idea! I can't wait to see what's inside it. :)