Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Better Late Than Never! September Birdie Stitches

Well, I finally finished my September Birdie Block last night! This is the first one I have not finished in the month it was intended for, but I'm only a couple of days late, right? I really love this block, I have no excuses for being late! It's lovely & it was fun to do once I got rolling. Wow, there are only three blocks left to finish! I have the October block all traced and ready to go. Now I am debating what color sashing to use to put the blocks together. I think I want to use one of the bright colors to tie it all together.... maybe a teal blue or the lime green (which seems to be appearing in everything I do these days! What's up with that???).

Ok, back to my sewing room I go. Hope you are all having a beautiful October like we are here in Texas!

4 comments:

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

I like it!! I love how you stepped away from the whole "Autumn" feel of the block and made your leaves some funky colors! Well.... I'm still working on July's block. LOL! I'll get it done. I am determined to finish this BOM!

Maria said...

Just love it.

Melissa said...

Oh, I like all the leaves on this one.

Sewjoe said...

I looked for mine yesterday and cannot find them. Evidently, I hid them from myself. I like the pumpkins on this month's block as well.