Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sewing for Mackenzie

Remember the little dress I made to send to Miss Mackenzie? Look how happy she is with it!I love sewing for a happy customer! Oh, and a few weeks ago I sent her these overalls.... I saw the pattern on the cover of Sew Hip magazine & had to try it out. It was simple & fun to make & oh so cute! I think maybe she was a little tired in this picture. She doesn't look quite as happy to be posing for the camera. Oh well! I am not going to take this personally!


I've been off on a little adventure for the last few days. I flew out to Phoenix to see my mom & dad & meet up with my lovely firstborn, Leigh Anne. Then Leigh Anne & I drove her little car home to Dallas. Fun to take a road trip with her! Now, back to work...



4 comments:

Maria said...

Love your sweet creations and the model is cute even if she is tired.

It is lovely to catch up with your folks and then spend quaility time with your DD1 too.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Cute cute cute!!!! I can't wait for Amelia to get hers.

Melissa said...

Such cute little outfits - perfect for her!

Sally said...

These outfits definitely look adorable on Mackenzie! I love it when I see someone wearing something I made for them.