Friday, May 20, 2011

New Pattern!

Wow, I just realized I promised you all this pattern before Christmas! It just goes to show you how life can throw you curve balls and change your best laid plans. Anyways, I'm sorry it took so long, but here it is! Finally. The Town Square Bag.... This is a fun, purse sized bag that I made using a charm pack and some coordinating fabric for the top, lining and handles. Of course it has pockets on the inside to help you stay organized. Here's another one that I made during the design process...


Much thanks to my pattern testers (who had probably given up on me by now!) Chris, Joellen, Tracey and Annie. You guys are the best. Would you love to make one of these bags? You can find the pattern now, in my shop. I've restocked my other patterns too. And if you make any of my patterns up, won't you add photos to my flickr group so everyone can see?




2 comments:

Sewjoe said...

Well, I wouldn't have guessed you had time this week to finish the pattern but glad you did! Looks great!

King said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.