Thursday, June 24, 2010

in my mailbox.....

I love finding packages in my mailbox! Especially when they come from far off places.... like Australia! This sweet clutch arrived last week from my good friend Lisa, of The Princess and The Monkey. I've mentioned her before. If you haven't checked out her blog, you really must! She has an especially wonderful Tutorials page. I've found all kinds of ideas there. I know you'll love it too!


I have so many wonderful friends all over the world who I have met on the internet! One friend in Maryland & I play scrabble online every single day! We know just about everything about each other, yet we've never met face to face. Of course I have lots of bloggy friends, like you! & friends who go way back to the mid 90s when I was a host over at Parent Soup on AOL. The internet has made the world seem so much smaller for me. & it's fun to connect with people so quickly! But even more fun when something tangible arrives in my mailbox & I know that someone has put time & effort into a sweet gift. Thank you Lisa! I will use this often & think of you!

4 comments:

Maria said...

What great mail from Lisa.
Thanks for the link. Have looked at Lisa's tutorial and what great ideas she does have. Have put it in my favorites.

I agree Ellyn the blogging /internet world can be lots of fun

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

What a pretty clutch! Thanks for the tutorial link. I'm off to check it out now.

Lisa said...

Glad it arrived and you like!

Jennifer said...

Loving the cupcakes but how wonderful
to see the beginnings of your sons college quilt.