Friday, March 19, 2010

what kept me from crafting....

this is the reason you have not heard from me in a few days:My beautiful niece, Mackenzie Lin is 6 months old now & I finally got to meet her! She's a delight... pretty much smiled like this the whole time we were there! I took Ally with me & she got a big kick out of the wheelchairs at the airport (& they sure made everything easier!)


We spent quite a bit of time decorating (& eating, but not me) cupcakes. Ally taught everyone how.... here's my awesome sister, Diane, eyeing them up & choosing her favorite....


We loved staying with my brother Todd & his wife Aimee, finally getting to know her better! Then we spent a couple of days with friends. The sunshine followed us to Cleveland after a couple days of rain & it was really hard to leave. But, alas, we are home now. And missing this little face more than anything:

Spring break is coming to an end & it will be life (& crafting) as usual next week..... stay tuned!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

What a beautiful little face, I'm surprised you wanted to come home at all!

Maria said...

Pleased you had a great time. Your niece is a real cutie, love her jumper.Looks lovely and warm.

Lis Harwood said...

What a cutie!