Monday, January 10, 2022

Building Community through Collaboration

 

Have you received your copy of Curated Quilts in the mail yet? Mine came this weekend and I've been pouring over it, reading every word. I always enjoy it, but especially this time, as it is all about Collaboration! So many wonderful articles and beautiful group quilts.

Oh, and look at that, on page 49.....


Karen Bolan and I collaborated on an article! I'm delighted to be included in this beautiful magazine and happy to spread the joy I find in collaboration with others. 

You can order a copy of the magazine here.

2 comments:

Maria said...

How wonderful for you and Karen…. Congratulations to you both. 👍😀

Debbie said...

Yay! I need to do what you're doing and just sit down with it. Have yet taken the time to do that, but I'm keeping it on my desk until I do!