Monday, February 25, 2019

MQG Mini quilt swap

This was my third year entering the MQG Mini quilt swap. Since I attended Quiltcon this past weekend (more posts yet to come on that!) it was a highlight for me to meet my swap partner Julie. This is the quilt I made and took to her. It was designed by Jayne of Twiggy and Opal, who graciously shared the paper piecing template with me! Bonus.... I got to meet Jayne this weekend too!
We chatted for a long time and I loved finding all five (yes! FIVE!) of her quilts in the show. Here's my favorite....
Anyways... back to the swap! I met up with my partner Julie and we were both a bit giddy...
I'm happy to say, she loved her quilt from me. And I absolutely adore the one she gave to me!
I can't wait to head home and hang it in my studio!

No comments: