Saturday, September 9, 2017

fancy foxes

Baby quilt #2 that I pieced on retreat has been delivered to it's new tiny owner, so I can share it here! I was amazed how quick the foxes went together. I had cut them out (all from my stash) so when I got to retreat I was ready to sew sew sew...
Diann quilted it in a woodgrain pattern with minky on the back and it's super soft
I loved making this one! Just might do it again. Pattern is Fancy Foxes by Elizabeth Hartman.
This is finish #3 in the third quarter of the 2017 finish-along.

8 comments:

Ondrea said...

Fantastic fun foxes. ( Say that fast 3 times hehehe) I love that pattern and you have certainly done it justice. Looks amazing, Lucky baby.

Maria said...

Love ❤️ the fabrics you used for the Foxes 🦊 🦊

Debbie said...

This is super sweet! You're just plugging along with those FAL finishes!

Chantal said...

So beautiful. What a lucky baby.

Linda M @ Pieceful Kingdom said...

I love your foxes! I'm working on the Kittens pattern from Elizabeth Hartman. Her patterns are so fun. Congratulations on the finish!

Ann Petersen said...

Love this - love the pattern and love the colors. Great quilt!

Nicky said...

What a cutie ! A fun friend for a baby! On behalf of the 2017 global FAL hosts, thank you for taking part in this quarter's Finish Along

Melanie said...

That's a beautiful quilt. I especially love how the quilting design fits the woodland theme of the foxes :) Congrats on the finish.

Visiting from FAL.
www.mell-meyer.de