Friday, July 8, 2016

third quarter finish-along goals

Participating in the finish-along has been a huge help to me this year! I managed to complete all of my goals in the first and second quarter and am inspired to do it again this quarter. Here are the projects I WILL get done....

First up, this swap quilt needs to be quilted, labelled & bound before our August guild meeting, so it can be sent to my partner in the Triad meets McKinney swap. Sorry I can't reveal the colors just yet, but I'm so happy with the way it came out & I'm a tiny bit afraid to start quilting. But I shall, no worries....
This pile of lovelies is really two projects..... a PowWow baby quilt for a friend and a stack of pillows for Ally's new apartment. Both are decorating in black/white/gold which came in handy at fabric buying time....

This rather boring looking yardage of gray knit is destined to become two very cute dresses for my girls. Yes, they are getting matching dresses (I think the last time that happened they were six & infant & the dresses had bunnies on them!) Anyways, I can't share the pattern with you just yet as I have been pattern testing and it is yet to be released. Soon. Very soon.
And finally, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I WILL finish My Small World quilt top this quarter, come heck or high water! I started it with a gusto in January and have worked on it in fits & starts ever since. I love it and it needs to be finished. So there. I said it and now you can hold me to it!
So four, really five finishes for the third quarter. I think I can, I think I can...

Linking up at A Quilter's Table.



6 comments:

Patti said...

Seeing your Small World makes me want to get going on mine. Your is darling.

Lucy | Charm About You said...

Such beautiful projects you are working on! The black and gold theme is delicious!

Debbie said...

Of course you can! Your list has a nice variety to it!

Ondrea said...

Loving your Small World quilt. So colourful . Those dresses will look gorgeous and I look forward to a pic of them. Love your butterfly.

audrey said...

You totally can! These are lovely projects! Good luck!

Melissa said...

I'm sure you can!! Looks like you'll be having lots of FUN this quarter!

I'll be out of town on Tuesday, but let's get together for lunch sometime soon & catch up, ok!