Almost a year ago, I was sitting with my friends Joellen & Carol eating lunch at a local quilt show, planning a block swap. We had all purchased the pattern, Lost Socks and we thought it would be fun if we all made sock blocks then swapped them among the three of us. We wanted to use our stash, so there were no parameters on sock fabric. The backgrounds were all to be low volume creams.guild retreat in February. It was so much fun to put them all up on the giant design wall & play with the layout! I chose not to add borders to my quilt.
I took my quilt top to Lisa and she worked her magic on the longarm. She used five different overall quilt patterns on different sections of the quilt & it looks terrific! I put the last stitches in the binding this morning.
You might also notice that it's a BIG quilt! My handy dandy photo assistant (aka hubby) was not tall enough to hold it off the ground!
second quarter finish along list! Hooray! I came in under the wire this time....
#2016FAL linking up to A Quilter's Table