After some scrap digging and improv piecing, here is the square of quilt-as-you-go fabric I ended up with:
I've made bunches of these pouches before, but never one for me!
I was not happy with the way my binding went onto this pouch. I used a leftover piece of binding from another project and it was not cut on the bias. While that works well for many projects, I have had much better luck with bias binding on the Lola Pouch. So.... this morning I took the binding off of my pouch and replaced it with a striped bias binding. I almost didn't do it, because the pouch is just for me, blah blah blah. But I'm so happy I did! It lays so much nicer now!