Wednesday, March 25, 2015

the year of littles

I wonder if I'll actually make any quilts this year? I'm sure I will, but so far 2015 has been a year of little projects. Bee blocks, bags, pouches, pin cushions.... everything but quilts! Here are my latest finishes.....

Bee blocks ready for Sarah....


Another Petunia Peacock pin cushion (a shop sample for the class I'm going to teach at Stitched with Love)

Petunia was soon joined by Daisy Hedgehog (also a shop sample!). Daisy is a new pattern from Jennifer Jangles, just like Petunia.

And lastly, another Dainty Tote, by Three Owls Handmade. This one I sent off to Debbie from A Quilter's Table and now that she has received it I can share it with you! I just love this pattern and I do think this aqua version is my favorite one yet!

I do love making "stuff" even little things!

5 comments:

Maria said...

You have been away with other important things...
Making all those cute small things is great.
Lovely pincushions and wee tote.
Great swap blocks too.

Lisa V said...

Awww, I just love Daisy Hedgehog.

Debbie said...

oh I do love that darling Dainty Tote! Thank you again - it's my favorite too! ;-)

carol said...

Love the pincushions!! Adorable!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

I still need to make a Dainty Tote. Love those pin cushions.