Friday, July 11, 2014

update on the placemat project

I've been having so much fun with the Placemat Project. It's a great instagram swap. You can read my first post about it here. Since that post I have received my second placemat from Laurel.....
 And my third placemat from Hayley (along with an extra fabric treat!)
 Look how amazing they all look (together with the first one from Hannah)...
 Meanwhile, my third placemat made it's way to Hannah. Yes! The same Hannah who had sent me my first one! You can see her first 2 placemats in the background, one with Xs and one with Os. Isn't it funny that I had already made her +s before I even saw these!
I can't wait to receive my fourth one and send mine off too so I can share with you!

1 comment:

Maria said...

They are all gorgeous !! What a fun way to collect placemats.