Wednesday, February 20, 2013

rowing along....

 It's been a while since I updated you on my row quilt progress.
 Today I put my last row on the front. My quilt top ended up being about 60x70 inches.
The last row I added is the star row on top of the next photo. I made the stars following Lori Holt's (Bee in my Bonnet) instructions for her row along. But then I added sashing to the edges and changed my look a bit. Here are four of my rows...
 And the other four.
 Two more rows will be included on the back of my quilt, beginning with this.....
This has been really fun to do and I can't wait to finish it up. Also, I am anxious to see everyone else's row quilts completed. It's been fun watching their progress. They are all so different! There are going to be some beautiful quilts and I promise to show you all of them when they are done.

I hope you're having a fun crafty day too!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I like all the happy colors in your rows! It's such a gray day that I think I need to spend the rest of it in my happy scrap room . . . well, maybe I'll come out & have dinner with Robbie, too.