Saturday, February 9, 2013

more sewing lessons and fun mail

The junior high girls came to work on their quilts again today. We have so much fun when they are here....

 Two of the girls finished up their Line Dance quilt tops. The third one is almost finished too. We even got one quilt all pin basted and ready for me to quilt this week. The girls are anxious to be finished.


And I received some fun mail this week! More birthday mail from my sewing buddy, Annie. 2 pattern cards and some fat quarters. I didn't get a picture yet, but I already made one of the little wallets from the fat quarters and it's fabulous! More on that another day.

And lucky lucky me, I won a giveaway over at Prsd4tim2. Wendi had offered up the sweet Cherry on Top charm pack but when the package arrived all of these goodies were inside! Thanks Wendi! I will have fun with all of it!
Wow, what a great birthday week. I imagine the packages are done arriving now, darn!

3 comments:

prsd4tim2 said...

Hope you enjoy your goodies. How fun that it arrived the week of your birthday!

It's so great that you are teaching young girls to quilt. I know they are proud of their achievements, and will be so excited to have them all quilted and finished.

Keep up the good work!

Maria said...

Your quilt tops look fabulous girls. I can see why you what them finished...

Lots of goodies in the mail again Ellyn..

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Great job girls!! Love all the birthday goodies you've received, Ellyn.