Saturday, December 15, 2012

changes...


You might notice some changes here on the blog. I've had a little help redecorating! And even better... I have a new logo and a website! That's right... ellyn's place is up and running. Go ahead, check it out. I'll wait right here until you get back....

What do you think? I'm happy to have all of my sites linked up in one spot. Much thanks to Jordan Johnson, my new webmaster. If anyone would like her contact info just leave me a message here or pop me an email and I will put you in touch with her.

I have big plans for ellyn's place in 2013. I hope you'll all come along for the ride!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm looking forward to the ride & I love the new logo & website!

Sally said...

Your website looks great! I can't wait to see what you have in store for the new year!

Maria said...

Just love love your new look. I'll be along for the ride in 2013