Sunday, December 11, 2011

Peace

When the todo list gets so long I don't know where to begin, my head gets stuffy and I can't seem to get off the merry-go-round of life, it's time for a break. Even though I have gifts to wrap, suitcases to pack and yes, even some shopping left to do, tonight I am crocheting granny squares and drinking lemon tea.... There is no plan for the grannys. And I had absolutely no intention of beginning another granny blanket. But, the other night at our sewing group, several gals were crocheting and sharing tips, and yes, teaching grannys. And I couldn't get them out of my head. And so it begins....

And how can anyone be anxious with a view like this in the next room....

Oh wait, we must pull back on that shot! Lexi has a new favorite resting place...


Peace on earth. Or at least at ellyn's place. I hope you are finding some peace this Christmas too.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Stunning looking tree!

Melissa said...

So nice to just stop & enjoy a little crafting in the midst of a huge to-do list, isn't it! What a beautiful tree.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

What a pretty tree! Mine is stuck in a odd place because we truly have no room for a tree. Once my kitchen remodel is (started and)done I will though! Enjoy the little break, Ellyn!