Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! Ours started last night with a beautiful Christmas Eve candlelight service.

The first thing we do at our house is open our stocking gifts. Santa filled my stocking at Hobby Lobby this year! I may have shared with you before, now that all of our children are older we exchange names and fill each others stockings. It's lots of fun! Ally had me this year. Does she know me or what??? Steve was feeling under the weather today. But he was a good sport anyways! I think he took the "Where's Waldo" shirt a little too literally!

Check out Ally's favorite gift.... an anatomy coloring book! Ok, maybe it's not her favorite but she sure did like it a lot!


And hubby loved his new cordless drill.


It was a fun day, very laid back since some were not feeling 100%. And we all missed Leigh Anne, but she got to spend the day with Grandma & Grandpa in Arizona so it's all good! I hope you all got to celebrate the birth of our saviour with people you love too!


Coming up this week, a review of some of my favorite projects from 2011! And a fun tutorial that I worked on today... thanks for being a part of my bloggy world!







No comments: