Friday, January 7, 2011

Ipad Case

I decided my new Ipad needed a pretty new case! I had already bought a hard cover to protect it, refused to take it out of the house until I had. But it needed to be prettied up... I think it came out pretty snazzy! You know I have been enjoying the wool felt. I picked out a few motifs in the lining fabric to applique onto the outside of the case.
I put hooks on both ends of the strap, so it can be removed if not needed, hooked on long to sling across my chest, or doubled up & hooked to make a perfect shoulder bag...
My first finish of 2011! I'm quite happy with the way it turned out. Thinking of making a few more for my shop...


8 comments:

urban craft said...

fabulous. All ipads need a case like this, wonderful idea!

Lisa said...

Fantastic! Love the birdie applique

Sally said...

This is adorable! Makes me wish I had an iPad, just so I could make a cute case to put it in.

Maria said...

Just love your ipad cover. Just so cute.

Melissa said...

What a cute case! I really like that you have three choices with the strap, short, long or without!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

OOO!! Nice idea!

slmpetersen said...

Found you through One Pretty Thing. I love the idea for the strap being so versatile. Cute Bag!

Lynne (Lily's Quilts) said...

I love this too - it has quite a Charley Harper feel to it - very cool.