Friday, April 3, 2009

happy birthday friend!


This is the other thing I have been working on.... a little wall hanging for my sweet friend Laura whose birthday is today. & now that it has been delivered to her I can show you! I have my own personal delivery service.... my son Steve took this to her in her classroom at the High School before her first class today... thanks Steve! Speaking of Steve, he & I are just back from the doctors.... he does not have strep, that's the good news! He does have a nasty looking throat & fluid in his ears, poor boy. He hardly ever gets sick so I feel doubly bad for him.
As for me I have not even entered my sewing room today. I had been in there so much this week that no errands had gotten run, so I ran around most of the day. I will try to fix this little problem before bedtime!

No comments: