Thursday, April 23, 2009

civic duty...

Well I had big sewing plans this week. I had jury duty yesterday... my big plan was to be released by noon, head across the street to Quilt Assylum & do a little shopping then home to sew the rest of the week.... well.....

I was put on a jury! Never done this before & it's quite interesting, but it blew my weeks plans out of the water. I don't have to be there until 1 today, so I will fit in my trip to the quilt store before that. Meanwhile, I'm jamming on laundry etc, so my family won't have to go naked! I don't know how you working gals keep up with everything....

Oh! I got a text from Leigh Anne yesterday, she received her dress in the mail & said it fits perfectly..... I can't wait to see it on her & plan to make more! YAY! Ok, off I go...

No comments: