Monday, April 27, 2009

back to my real life!

I'm so happy to be finished with jury duty! I'm not going to put all the details out here for the whole world to see, but I will tell you that it was not a fun experience for me! Nuff said....

I returned home to this sweet face wanting some attention, poor neglected Lexi...
& this in my front garden... after the rainHere's a little peak at a special project I have been working on for MONTHS that is almost finished....
I can't tell you what it is or who it's for just yet! It's a surprise...

And this hat is waiting to be decorated for a luncheon at church this weekend... it is crying out for some flowers & more ribbon I think! I also need to come up with a salad to bring... something gluten free of course. Any ideas?
Is it just me, or are all the bloggers yacking about making granny squares lately? Like this post on Craftsanity. I have never made a granny square but now I am thinking I need to give it a try. It looks pretty simple, but I don't really need one more project. Or do I?

No comments: